BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

ya, im loser

everything i saw, but i duno wat to do,
try to hide my feeling,
and tell the ohters im ok...
try to enjoy in music
but my heart so pain...
tears come down,
and i ask mun yee
izzit i'm useless?
mun yee say no, u so good...
but i knw she just try 2 comfort me...
every Friends cum to me,
and try to give me a support,
just simply touch my shoulder
i knw, they really understand wat im feeling...
every things over...
joined a gathering which make me happy, enjoy, sad, dissapointed and angry...
happy and enjoy because of i found who i am in KRS life
i Found bck YAP PEI YING tats lost in TARC
sad because of.....
angry becoz of...........
dissapointed becoz of..........
ya, its secret, next time ask me when u meet me lah...
anyway...
i knw i still knot put down many thing in my HOMETOWN...
many many many...
HAizz, time's up....
want go to bus station la...
hope u all have a enjoyable time in IPOH... or ur own hometown

0 comments: