BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Start From 0

erm, woke up ealier and now at TARC cyber centre,
i edited my blog,
i view my blog from years 2008 til years 2010
any 1 of it shown my heart sound,
my tears come down,
but i choose 2 deleted it,
why?
those blog were bring a lot of trouble 2 me...
blog already no any privacy...
ALLAH,
school's computer cannot write chinese
a lot of my newest thinking i willing to share
but with my poor english sure cant complete my job,
ok,
i translate to chinese nex time ya
simply conclusion,
the objective tat i deleted the blog is i willing to start from 0
wat i wrote in my 1st blog,
anybody still rmbr tat?
all bout love,
some of the blog remind me,
i have new thinking and feeling nw...
i really show my real identity 2 u all
from the 1st blog til the last...
But nobody appreciate bout tat...
wat to do...?
muahaha
start from zero...
pls give me power to 4get the pass...

0 comments: