BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Wait the BEST result 4 me

2009/2010 AJK ,
Is time to pass up result ....
r u all ready?
ya... i panik 4 a few days
few days dint sleep well,
i dream bout gathering and u all,
even though my day dream during my class...
i rush 2 bck ipoh...
change my ticket....
paid more 9 ringgit
but i think....
i would like to give u all support on last day preparing
U all actually a gang of AJK got idea...
but smtime u all lazy to do so,
like Phan carmen, u really have paid ur brave to wear tat suit...
banner really no nid senior help,
but u all done well
wen zhen have an idea to have a shining board in the nite
(but i tell him to use LED light) muhahahhaa
but he really creative than us..
wai wai n kin kin, u 2 more brave than us
willing to out gadjet...
2day was comfort me...
u all really serius in preparing....
hope u all all he best in competition
~overall~ cum cum cum~
GAMBATEH!

0 comments: